Thimble Thoughts: My Plans for the 4th

Monday, July 02, 2007

My Plans for the 4th

I went shopping with my birthday money today. But not for long. I only had little over an hour before I had to be back, but I was able to find some new tennis shoes at Burkes and a layered shirt set and necklace at Goody's. I do plan on doing a little more shopping tomorrow morning.

Justin worked at Worldwide Baptist Missions today. John O' is training him on their lawn maintenance and other things around the mission. He's excited about working there.

Tomorrow, Lord willing, we'll be going to a cookout with our Sunday School class. Then Wednesday we'll be spending the morning with my family at my brother's home. I'm looking forward to that. Haven't seen them in a while. We'll attend prayer meeting Wednesday night and probably head out to the community center for fireworks.

What are your plans for Independence Day?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: