Thimble Thoughts: I Have Several Prayer Requests

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Have Several Prayer Requests

For those of you who visit my blog several times a day, you know that today I have had several different backgrounds. Something happened to the original and I started changing it, and I just couldn't decide what I wanted. SO! I ended up with this one and I'll use it until I tire of it.

Brother Johnny preached a very good message tonight. He always does a good job while our Pastor is away. Pastor Goodman is in the Philippines with his son Josh. Well actually, they're on a plane right now coming back home. They should be here around 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. I know that Mrs. Ava will be happy to see her men. Brother Johnny said that while Pastor was preaching today, Josh was holding his own little service on the outskirts of a sugar cane field where nine souls were saved. Isn't that great? I know Josh was bouncing off the walls. He probably did not want to come back. I know they'll have lots of good stories for us on Sunday. I'm looking forward to that. Please pray for their safe journey home.

I don't keep my little Celine any longer. We miss her. If her Mommy doesn't go into labor on her own, they will induce her on Friday. So pray that her body will do what it needs to do naturally. Celine is very excited about her new little sibling. It will be interesting to see how she handles this new little one. Hehehe

A young mother in our SS class just gave birth to her baby that is six weeks early. So pray for her and the baby. So far, Mom and baby are doing good. Just remember to pray for them. Preemies can have good days and bad.

And pray for my friend's daughter, Anna. She hurt her arm this week and can't do a whole lot with it right now. There is a possible fracture and they're waiting on the doctor to call to let them know for sure.

Labels: