Thimble Thoughts: SURPRISE!!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

SURPRISE!!!

Last night I mentioned that I had plans to go out with my friend, Susan, tonight. The truth was that tonight we had a surprise shower for her. She's the one who just started fostering. It was so nice. She really was surprised and I think she had a good time. I know I did. There were a lot of laughs and storytelling and that always makes for a fun time. Here are my pictures!



Pam fixing sandwiches



Pretty cake that Sis Kim Lee brought

SURPRISE!!!!!


Susan and her foster daughter


LtoR Sisters Tina, Susan, Liz and Janet


LtoR, little Sisters Kendra, Hannah, Taylor and Sis Tammy

Sis Janet

Sis Susan and baby

Sis Tina


Sis Liz feeding the baby and Sis Kim


Susan reading my card and Kendra with the big grin


Pretty pink dress


Doggie jammies


Pastor's wife, Sis Ava


Associate Pastor's wife, Sis Vondie, Jennifer and Taylor


Jennifer and Taylor


Pretty white outfit


Reading a card


Baby goodies


Reading another card


Showing the card Kendra made her


Child Dishes


Sis Tammy and Sis Kim


Well, ain't that just lovely?


Sis Ava and Sis Tammy S.


Sis Pam


Baby sleeps. Awwwwwwww

Labels: