Thimble Thoughts: My Weekend

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Weekend




I had fun playing the Mother's Day Tag. Hope you all enjoyed reading about these different mothers. I know I did.

Today was a great day. I hope I get these numbers correct...There were two saved at the Rest Home Ministry last night, 1 saved at the Prison Ministry this morn, 2 saved in our Super Church (Bus Ministry), two saved in the service tonight and three baptisms after service tonight. I want to say how happy I am for Kassidy, Jessica and Brother Philbeck's boy (can't think of his name right off) for getting baptized tonight. It's always a blessing seeing new converts take that step to follow Christ in believer's baptism. Great Day!

Justin sings in the Sons Of Faith quartet. They sang a new song tonight called Grace For Grace. It was so beautiful. Tonight was the first time I had heard it. It made me cry. I'll have to get the words to it and share them with you.

Saturday, Hannah and Harrison and I went to a baby shower for Sis Amanda, Celine's Mom. We had a really great time. Sis Amanda's mother is a terrific hostess. Thank you, Sis Wanda for inviting us. We had a great time.

After the shower, we stopped at WalMart to get some things for the grill and Bruce grilled up some steaks while I fixed baked potatoes and salad. It was so good. Bruce, you did good on the grill, babe!

Thursday and Friday were spent cutting yards, grocery shopping and shower shopping. So that was my weekend. Looking forward to this week...how bout you?

Labels: ,