Thimble Thoughts

Sunday, April 30, 2006


This is Bruce at our Valentine Banquet. We had a western theme and rented a mechanical bull for fun. Doesn't he look good up there?? This picture was taken by Sis April Rollins. Thank you, April!

We had dinner at my mother-in-law's home today. This side of our family hasn't been together in a couple of months. We were going to get together at Easter but Marie (Bruce's Mom) was very sick. Too sick to be cooking and entertaining. So she postponed it for a later date and today was that day. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures to share. BUMMER! We had a really nice time though and there was a lot of laughter and funny stories being told about their childhood. My husband and his brothers were crazy little boys. What a great book their stories would make!


We had good services today. The Daughters of Faith sang tonight and did a wonderful job. I've had the opportunity to help Sis Carolyn work with these girls and I'm so proud of them.

Now that testing is over, the rest of our school year will be more relaxed. I'm glad of that.

Bruce bought me some new needles for my sewing machine so I'm hoping to get some sewing done this week. My goal is to do some mending and to finish a project I started for someone.

Labels: