Thimble Thoughts: Tex-Mex

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tex-Mex

Bruce and I got up this morning and went out for a while. We stopped at the Honda dealership and looked at motorcycles and scooters. Not the push scooters...The gas powered scooters. I didn't know they made big scooters like the ones we saw today. We had been looking at motorcycles and I told Bruce that this particular one was ugly and he told me it was a scooter. When I found out it was a scooter, it was cute. But as a motorcycle, not so much. We weren't planning on buying anything like that, but it was just something different to do that we don't normally do. It's fun looking anyway.

We had Tex-Mex at the Rohrer home tonight. As usual, it was EXCELLENT. We've decided to open our own restaurant and serve nothing BUT tex-mex. We actually played with some ideas and honestly, we were joking, but our ideas were so good! I think we could have a great restaurant.

We played Marbles and the guys won tonight. But next time, we'll get 'em!

My mother-in-law invited us over for Sunday dinner so we'll be over there tomorrow and maybe I'll have some pictures to share the next time I post.

Hope you all have a great Sunday and special services at church.

Labels: ,