Thimble Thoughts: Seven Pounds!!! YAY!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Seven Pounds!!! YAY!



Most of you know that I've been cutting back on what I eat and it seems to be working. I've lost seven pounds. Although, I like the idea of the picture above.

I've gotten a little behind on laundry and honestly, I wanted to pack it all up in the car and take it to the laundromat. However, between cleaning, babysitting and school I did load after load here at home instead. I didn't get around to folding it. It was just piling up on the couch. Which didn't bother me. I was just glad the clothes were clean. When Bruce got up this afternoon, he drafted Hannah and Justin into helping him fold clothes. Thanks, Hon!

Justin's SIGMA banquet is coming up next weekend. We're looking forward to that. We always have a good time at that banquet. Hannah's Patch Bowl is the following weekend. They're both looking forward to their special nights. Hannah's Patch Bowl is fun because the parents go head to head with their child in Bible questions and other things they've learned through the year and we parents always end up looking less than smart. But we have a ball looking dumb or not.

Labels: ,