Thimble Thoughts: Not Much To Tell

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not Much To Tell

We have finished testing for the week. I'm glad of that. I always like testing week but I like it best when it's over.

I had some things to do today and when we came home and ate supper, Hannah and I went to the church to help with the decorating for our Mother & Daughter banquet tomorrow night. It looks so pretty. I'll have pictures for you tomorrow night.

Bruce had to work last weekend, which is something he hasn't had to do in a while. The rumor around work was that he was going to have to work this weekend too. But he was told last night that he would not. SO! I'm going to feel somewhat guilty going to the banquet. But I'm looking forward to being there with Mom and Hannah.

Well, that was it for today. No funny stories. No funny cartoons. Goodnight!

Labels: