Thimble Thoughts: Dinner, Shopping, and Planting

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dinner, Shopping, and Planting

Testing is going pretty good so far. I have to say, I was a little worried about Harrison, this being his first year of testing and all, but he actually did very good today. I got worried this morning, though, because I haven't looked at the tests, except to make sure they sent me the correct ones, since they arrived a couple of weeks ago. I discovered this morning that they did not send me the examiner's manual for Harrison's test. So I had to call them and make sure they got that in the mail ASAP. We were able, however, to do a couple of tests without it. Lord willing, that manual will be here this week.
Justin went to a friend's house to play instruments for a few hours. He always has a good time doing that. While he was gone, Harrison, Hannah, and I met mom and dad at a little ice cream shop called Swoogers. They have a 50's theme there with 45's along the wall. Harrison said, "Look at all these discs on the wall!
Swoogers has a spaghetti meal on Tuesday nights that daddy likes to partake of. We were still full from a late lunch so while mom and dad ate supper, the kids and I snacked on ice cream and sodas.
When we left Swoogers, the kids and I stopped and found Hannah this cute top, white denim skirt, and necklace. She loves green and she loves polka dots, so she liked this one right off.
When we got home, Hannah started planting flowers in the flower bed. She planted some around the mailbox yesterday and tomorrow she'll be planting more somewhere else. I don't know where, but I'm sure they'll be lovely. Can't wait to see them "take off" for summer.

Labels: , , , ,