Thimble Thoughts: Coincidence?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Coincidence?

A couple of weeks ago, our church was told about Brother Cohen, director of our Rest Home ministry, having cancer. We were all sad to hear that news.

This Sunday night, Brother Cohen stood up and said that it didn't matter what happened, he was going to praise God through it all. Several men in our church gathered around to pray for him at the alter and Pastor Goodman looked at Brother Ken and Brother RJ and said, "It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they just prayed that cancer right out of his body." He said you could feel the Holy Spirit all around them.

Well, tonight at church, Pastor announced and Brother Cohen testified that when he had gone to see his surgeon Monday afternoon, there was no cancer to be found.

Coincidence? I think not!

Brother Cohen said he shouted all the way home while his wife continually had to say, "Keep your eyes on the road, John!" LOL

Praise the Lord for His hands of healing!!!

"Heal me, Oh LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved:
for thou art my praise."
Jeremiah 17:14

Labels: