Thimble Thoughts: The Trip Down

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Trip Down

We're on the twelfth floor and I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have a very low connection to the Internet up there. The front desk clerk told me to hook up down here in the lobby, so that's where I'm blogging from right now.

After dropping Yogi off with the Ross family and using their vacuum cleaner to vacuum out the car (thanks for that by the way, Ross family), we went back to load up the luggage, say goodbye to our beloved Tipsy, and drove to mom's house to say goodbye and pick up a cell phone.

After that it was "goodbye reality" and "hello loafing!"

As we rode, Bruce listened to his MP3.....


while the children watched a DVD together.....


And I took crazy pictures of myself. :)


I told you in an earlier post that we had to have the air fixed in the car. Well, it was so cold, that when I looked back to see how the kids were, Hannah was balled up in the corner and Harrison was using my pillow as a shield from the AC. He's under there...I promise. Praise the Lord for AC, huh????


As I said yesterday, we made it to our hotel around 2:30.

The kids and I waited in the lobby while Bruce checked us in. Here's a small tour of the hotel.....
This is the lobby. See the green chair on the left in the background? That's where I'm blogging from right now. Imagine me sitting there waving at you!!


The view from the elevator.

The kid's room.

Kitchen (duh)

Mine and Bruce's room.

This is the view from the balcony. You can click on it to make it larger. I don't know why it went on so small and the others didn't. Hmm!

I have no idea what we're doing today. Bruce has that all planned out.
I'm blogging solely for my mom. Hi Mom!

Labels: