Thimble Thoughts: HE'S HOME

Friday, August 31, 2007

HE'S HOME

I'm cleaning mom's house today and taking care of daddy while mom is at work. So I'm posting from their computer.

Daddy made it home safe and sound last night. He was quite emotional as we rounded the bend and his home came into view. He was so happy to be home. And we were glad that he was home.

Last night was pretty rough on him. He woke up sick on his stomach twice, but speaking to the doctor today, the doctor seems to feel that it's one of the medications he's on and told daddy to stop taking it. If he's still sick tomorrow, they'll prescribe something for him.

He did eat two slices of buttered and jelly toast for me today just before 1:00. It's the only thing he's eaten since last night when they served him supper before leaving the hospital. He seems to be keeping it down OK.

I helped empty one of his bags today. You would think the fluid would be more watery than it was. But it's actually quite thick. Almost like syrup. I thought that was interesting. Sorry if that grosses you out, but things like that have always interested me. I could go into more detail, but I'll spare ya! lol

I'm going to close this post and finish cleaning the house. Just wanted to give an update and once again thank you all for praying.

Labels: ,