Thimble Thoughts: Swimming Today...Sleeping Tonight!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swimming Today...Sleeping Tonight!

Hannah's friend, Cheyenne, spent the night with her after campmeeting last night. They were exhausted when we finally returned home near midnight, but still found the energy to stay up to giggle and talk. Do you remember those times? I sure do!

I fixed them chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast this morning and they ate like little piggies. It was so funny.

They were eagerly awaiting for Mrs. Theresa to pick us up to go swimming at Mrs. Theresa's mother-in-law's home. But since Mrs. Theresa had to work this morning it was later in the afternoon before we were able to go.

Four solid hours they swam their little hearts out. Even Harrison, who really despises pools, found himself swimming and having a wonderful time. It's been so hot here lately, the water was too tempting not to get in. They all had a wonderfully good time.

When we came home, they all changed and waited for me to cook supper. I realized I didn't have garlic bread to go with my spaghetti so I ended up making my own garlic bread using hamburger buns. Cheyenne loved 'em. LOL

And now, as it approaches 11:30, I hear the sounds of deep breathing as three little swimmers sleep soundly on the couch.

Labels: ,