Thimble Thoughts: Leaving for Six Flags

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Leaving for Six Flags

Today I am preparing for our trip to Six Flags. Our Youth Pastor and his wife have planned a trip to Six Flags and we'll be loading the bus after prayer meeting tonight. We'll spend the night in a hotel, spend the day at the park, and be home late sometime Thursday. We're all very excited and looking forward to the trip.

Right now, I have some laundry going and two pots of pintos on the stove. Yes, two pots. Well, I opened two bags and planned on making chili for my hubby to eat on while I'm away, because he was unable to get off to go with us. I stepped away from the stove and when I came back the pintos had swelled up very big and were nearly coming out of the pot. So I had to divide the pot. I'm glad I have my big crockpot. I'll transfer the chili to there when it's ready.

Hannah and Cheyenne are in her room talking and still giggling while Hannah cleans up and packs her bags to stay with her grandparents. Harrison is lining up and running over Army men with a big car. Justin is still at Evan's, no doubt sleeping the morning and afternoon away. And Bruce has gone to pick his mother up from work to eat lunch with her. Isn't he a good son?

I wish Bruce were going to Six Flags with us. I'll miss him. He loves to ride roller coasters and scary rides.

This will most likely be my last post until I get back. And you know I'll have lots of pictures to share.

See ya later!

Labels: