Thimble Thoughts: Six Flags

Friday, June 29, 2007

Six Flags

We're back from Six Flags. We had a really good time. The girls I roomed with, LeAnna and Elizabeth, had me prank call people on their cell phones Wednesday night. I was Su Wong from the Chinese Buffet. "Come eat pork fried rice and get a pedicure for two dollar!" That went on, for what seemed like, hours. LOL Not really my thing, but they got a huge kick out of it. Then on the way home, Taylor and Cassie had Su Wong call their parents and a few other people. Oh dear.

Six Flags was fun. Considering the terrible incident that happened with that poor girl at Six Flags in Kentucky, everyone was having a good time regardless of the rides.

We thank Brother RJ and Mrs. Liz for setting all of that up and Brother Greg for driving us safely to and from Georgia!!

We rode the roller coaster, Goliath. WOW! That was fun. Here is a review of the coaster I found on the Internet. "According to the park, the coaster climbs 200 feet and reaches speeds of nearly 70 mph. The massive coaster, which travels over 4480 feet of steel track, extends beyond the park's berm over 8.5 acres. Goliath is the tallest coaster in the Southeast." I screamed so much on that one ride I barely have a voice today.

I have pictures, but haven't had time to download them because I'm babysitting Celine and Carissa today. So as soon as I download them, I'll be sure to post them.





PLEASE PRAY for Celine and Carissa's Grandmother, Mrs. Smart. She is Amanda's mother. She had surgery yesterday and has been diagnosed with cancer. The family is still in shock because they were not expecting the news to be as bad as they heard. Mrs. Smart should be released from the hospital sometime today, Lord willing, and will begin treatments next week. Please lift this family up in prayer. I know they would appreciate it.