Thimble Thoughts: Fun and Goodbyes.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun and Goodbyes.

Now, you know I snap off pictures on my camera like a MADD man! But Brandon, one of the young men in our bus ministry, has done a really good job of avoiding me when my camera comes out. Searching through my pictures, this is the ONLY ONE of Brandon I could find and it's not even a good one. LOL He's sitting there with Brother Daniel. This picture was taken at the Bus Ministry Christmas party. ANYWAY!

Brandon is leaving for Army basic training in a couple of weeks and this was his last week at Bus Church. We are going to miss him very much. He doesn't say a whole lot. Pretty well keeps to himself. But he's made an impact in all of our hearts.


Mrs. Tammy Carter made this cake for him. It was so good! Yummy good, Mrs. Tammy!!


Bradley, one of our college students, was just one of a few that said some things to Brandon and the rest of the teens that will hopefully go with Brandon as he leaves for the military.


Pastor Goodman signed and presented Brandon with a very beautiful Bible.


In the meantime, Hannah was preparing lunch for the crowds.


While Mrs. Pam and I combined our classes and had Sunday school with them. The last few weeks they have been SO good. I should probably knock on wood right now. LOL


After bus ministry, our family went to the Rohrer's home so the dads and the kids could swim. Mrs. Pam and I sat on the deck and talked. It was nice. We were really wasting time until it was time to be at our fellowship building for a softball game between our Sunday school class and the College and Career Sunday school class.

Bruce was our pitcher.


My Justin


Justin C


Michelle


Kevin


Pam


Meghan


Brother David Rollins, director of the College and Career class, was their pitcher.


Amy


Brother Ken at the plate and Jeremy running to score another point.


Me and LeAnna


Todd and Michelle


Brandon


Michelle


Brandon, one of our "special" Young men. LOL


Jennifer.....ALWAYS smiling.


Spencer


Nathaniel. Another "special" young man. LOL


A more serious Nathaniel. Nathaniel sings bass in our Sons of Faith group.


Isaac


Caleb


Mary Elizabeth


This is my favorite picture. Here's why....I asked Cameron if I could take his picture and he said yes. Then he got down and posed like this. His mother and I just looked at each other and laughed. He is so funny!!


Alana....that drink hit the spot on this hot day!


Naomi


Cody


Cheyenne


Naomi and Alana


Haili....she's the oldest of five children. She's six years old and can run a vacuum like a pro!

Labels: , ,