Thimble Thoughts: Thursday Morning Conversation

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Morning Conversation

Daddy and I talked on the phone this morning about several different things. Such as....

How cartoons are so different today than way back in the good ole' days.


How children don't know the meaning of the word "no" and need a good lesson in it.


About my dear hubby and his sweet wife.


About children and the funny things they say and do.


And what he fixed for breakfast this morning....

He wanted pumpkin pancakes, but all he had were yams. So yes, folks, he opened that can of yams and added them to his pancake mix with pumpkin spice and testifies that they were the best pancakes he's ever eaten!! I'm still skeptical......I guess it's because I don't like yams. But if you think about it, I do love pumpkin pie and sweet potatoe pie. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to try his yamcakes. :)

Well, I'm off to run my son to his grass cuttin' jobs. Y'all have a great day!!!!!














Labels: