Thimble Thoughts: Scarce........

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Scarce........

....is what I may be for a couple of days. Hannah leaves for camp Sunday afternoon which leaves some shopping and sewing needed to be finished.

I cut out three pairs of coulottes last night and realized I have no thread to match any of them. LOL You'd think I'd have some sort of pink, blue, or even orange. Oh well. I hope to get a couple of Tshirt dresses made, if I have the time. Thanks to Christina for that idea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since I'll be concentrating on sewing today, and I DO have to CONCENTRATE on sewing :) I'll put a pot of pinto beans on for supper. I really don't like pinto beans, but hubby loves 'em. I like chili though. It will definitely be chili tomorrow, but tonight, I think we'll just have the bean! And don't forget the cornbread! You just can't have pinto beans without the cornbread.

I found this poem today and thought I would share it.

When, O When...

"When, O when, can I break the rule
and no longer go to Sunday school?
This is the question I asked one day,
And my teacher answered this funny way:

"When the water is gone from all the seas,
And pigs wear hats and coats and pants;
When kitty cats grow on the pumpkin vine,
And three times seven is twenty-nine;
When black is white and red is green
And children's faces are always clean;
When boys and girls no longer eat
Cookies and cakes and candies sweet -
Then, O then, you can break the rule
And no longer go to Sunday school!"

Labels: