Thimble Thoughts: A Bloggy Birthday

Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Bloggy Birthday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Courtney was kind to remind me a couple of weeks ago that my Bloggy Birthday was coming up. It did in fact come and I still forgot. February 24th was Thimble Thought's first birthday. Now that I've remembered and in keeping with what most of y'all have done, I'm going to ask my lurkers and anonymous commenters to please leave a comment.

My site meter shows I have visitors from Romania, Germany, China, Venezuela, Canada, and India. As well as stateside visitors from Missouri, California, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, Nebraska, Florida, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Alabama, Arizona, and my own home state of North Carolina, just to name a few!

I know where you're coming from, but would like to know who you are. You don't have to leave your name....just please tell me hi!!

And let's not forget about those coming from Japan. My dear, sweet, wonderful, precious, Sister Heather, is there and always stops by with a sweet word and bit of love. She's just my all time favorite. I adore HER!!!!!!

(praise the Lord for Edit buttons, aye??)




Labels: