Thimble Thoughts: This Is What I Did

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This Is What I Did

Yesterday I was blessed to spend time with Celine and Carissa while their mother did some things she needed to get done. I enjoy having them so much. Celine was almost the age Carissa is now when I started keeping her. And Carissa looks exactly like celine when Celine was her age. They are definitely sisters, that's for sure! And both of them are beautiful.

This is Carissa. Her bib says I'm the little sister.


This is Celine. She can talk like any grownup. And says exactly what's on her mind. She's hilarious to have a conversation with. Carissa was sitting on the area rug like she is in the above picture, when Justin came through the house and sat down in front of her. He got in her face and said, "HEY!" And oh! The pitiful look she gave. She pooched out her lip and her eyes got big and she started to whimper. Celine piped in and said, "Well, goodness, Justin, you scared her. She's just a baby. She's just seven months!!" ha HA! It was so cute.

Labels: