Thimble Thoughts: Sunday

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday

First of all, I've posted a couple of new recipes at Blogger's Recipes if any of you are interested in those.

Yesterday we decided to rearrange the living room for our Christmas tree. We ended up giving our recliner to my brother John. Getting rid of just that one piece of furniture and moving the couch to a wall really opened up the room and I like it a lot. We also took my brother a china hutch that belonged to my mother first, then me, and now him. I had the three drawers and two cabinets full and then of course I had my china in the top. After cleaning all those out I had to find a place for two sets of china and school supplies which meant cleaning out the kitchen cabinets to make room for two more sets of dishes. LOL I finally gave in around 10:30 and went to bed. I set my clock for 6:00 so I could get up and finish doing some things before the kids got up, but when I turned on the kitchen light it was spotless. I couldn't believe it. Bruce had finished cleaning it up for me. I thought that was so sweet of him.

The kids had to be at the church at 4:30 today to practice their Youth Choir play. Daddy called and said that he wanted to take them so that I could get a Sunday afternoon nap because he knew I had such a long weekend. Wasn't that sweet?

I have been blessed with two wonderful men in my life. Wouldn't you agree? :)

We had two good services today. The Lord really does know what you need when you need it. I'm thankful for a Pastor that obeys the Lord and preaches what the Lord would have him to preach.

Labels: