Thimble Thoughts: My Yesterday

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Yesterday

Harrison has a dentist appointment this morning. He'll be getting his teeth cleaned. Doesn't that always feel good?

He did better with his schoolwork yesterday because I had Justin to get all of his (Justin's) things out of the bedroom the night before so that he wouldn't wake Harrison while getting ready for school. Harrison slept until 9:00. Which was great! The other two are up at 6:00, dressed and had devotions and in their chairs ready to work by 7:00. So I had a couple of hours for just them and I'm hoping we can keep this schedule, for a while anyway.

I babysat for Brother Randy and Sis Kellie last night. Their children are hilarious. They can say the sweetest little things. I can't really give an example right now, but they are just the cutest kids. I love to just sit and talk to them. Anyway, they wanted to go out on a date and I was happy to watch the younguns. Plus, they brought pizza. Good kids.....good food......what more can you ask for?

Well, I hear my hubby pulling into the drive. I'm going to greet him at the door. See ya!