Thimble Thoughts: Water Day

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Water Day

Today we had Water Day for the bus kids at church. It sort of kicked off a new program we're doing. Instead of doing Bus Church on Sunday mornings, we've decided to do it on Saturday mornings. That way, the children are still receiving the gospel, and the bus workers can get back into Sunday School and Worship service. It went really well today. After their preaching service and lunch, the watery fun began. I have a bunch of pictures that I'll post, Lord willing, Monday or Tuesday.

I wanted to share another "funny" that Harrison said today. I just get tickled at some of the things he says. This one will go in "the journal."

We spent over eight hours working at the bus ministry today and when we got home I was just too tired to cook. Bruce and I decided we wanted to order from our favorite fish camp and when Harrison heard me order he got excited because he LOVES hush puppies.
He said, "Mom, did you order me chicken?"
"Yes, I did, Harry."
"And french fries?"
"Yes, Baby."
"And those hush puffies?"
Well, I immediately started to giggle and he got embarrassed. Ohhhhhh, I love my kids.

Labels: ,