Thimble Thoughts: A Nice Surprise!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Nice Surprise!!


Look what I found in the mailbox today!!

Lydia from Three Sisters Blog sent this to me all the way from Northern Ireland, where she and her family are missionaries. She made this bracelet and sent it as a gift to me! I feel so honored. There was the sweetest note with it and if the bracelet wasn't enough, she sent a Yankee Candle tart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Yankee Candles. How did she know that??? I can't wait to get this one on the burner. The scent is roses and ivy. It smells so good. I just know its aroma is going to fill the whole house.

Thank you, Lydia, so much for the sweet gifts. You're a darling!!

If you've never seen this blog, you MUST visit it and see the beautiful pictures of the country side there in N Ireland. It is simply breathtaking.

Thanks again, Lydia, with all my heart!


And remember:
Kind HEARTS are the GARDENS
Kind THOUGHTS are the ROOTS
Kind WORDS are the FLOWERS
Kind Deeds are the FRUITS.

Labels: ,