Thimble Thoughts: Wet Saturday!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wet Saturday!

There is a continual and steady rainfall outside of my window today. It's really good to see it come because we've needed it so badly. I'm thankful for it.

Dolly slept in the bathroom last night. Well, actually, she slept half the night and yelped the other. UGH! I would get up and bang on the bathroom door and she would be quiet....for three seconds. LOL Her cage, which she is used to, would not fit in Mom and Dad's car and it definitely would not fit in mine, so staying in the bathroom is a foreign concept to her. Mom said to let her sleep with Hannah, but she wouldn't. She kept wanting to jump off the bed and roam the house.

I had planned on going to a wedding today, but my dear hubby worked third shift last night and will have to again tonight. I can't just leave Dolly running the house, she'll chew everything up. And I can't leave her in the bathroom again, she'll keep Bruce awake. So for the sake of my furniture and my dear Bruce, I'll have to forego the wedding nuptuals. I doubt they'll notice I wasn't there anyway. I'm sure they'll be focused on each other. :) As far as church goes tomorrow, I just don't know what I'm going to do. I might have to take her back to Mom and Dad's in the morning and go back to take her out between services. lol Don't get me wrong, Dolly is a very cute and loving dog. It's just that she and Tipsy have different home lives and schedules and things like that. It's like taking care of someone else's baby. Does that make sense?

Bruce had an interesting night. He said all the way to work he was having to look out of one eye because the contact in the other was missing. Of course he didn't realize that for some time. LOL Then when he opened his lunch box on his break, pinto bean juice had leaked out of the bowl and was everywhere. He keeps his little Bible and other gospel literature in there. Thankfully, it didn't get on any of that.

Hope y'all have a great Saturday.

Labels: