Thimble Thoughts: Saxon Math Users

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saxon Math Users

I know it's a little late to tell you this, but if you use Saxon Math or other Saxon Curriculum, you might want to check out this website. This is an Online Supercenter for curriculum resources. I have saved a lot of money the last couple of years by ordering my Saxon Math from them. They sell other curriculum, but I use Christian Liberty Press and I don't know that I've ever found anything for them there. BUT! If you do the Saxon, I'm sure you'll find a deal there. The Saxon kits are a little more expensive than most other Math currcs, but well worth every penny. And I'm not good at giving up my pennies, so I'm telling you, it's worth it! :)

Saxon is the BEST Math curriculum I have ever come across. I love it. I don't know what I did before it. My children's Math scores sored when I switched them over a few years ago and I doubt I will ever find anything that I like better.

Just for fun if you homeschool, what Math do you use and why?

Labels: