Thimble Thoughts: And Last But Not Least.....

Monday, August 14, 2006

And Last But Not Least.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mark...boy, if looks could kill. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daniel??? Drew??? One of 'em!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Josh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Carrie and Clint

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jesse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Catherine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Christopher in the red shirt and Benji in the white.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jamie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Monica and Leanna...Monica got saved tonight at revival. Praise the LORD!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Nathaniel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Drew??? Daniel??? One of 'em.

Celine came home with us to spend the night. Hannah put up her tent and she and Celine camped out in the living room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So those were my pictures from Sunday. Now, here are the pictures of my Monday....today.

I have a collection of thimbles......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and my brother, John, brought me one this morning back from Barbados. Itsn't it beautiful?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When John left I got Tipsy and we went to the vet. She is 32 pounds now. UGH! She has definitely caught herself up to where she should be. Because we dog sat for Mom and Dad this weekend, Mom felt it necessary to reward the children with a few bucks to eat out on for helping with Dolly. So after Tipsy's appointment, I picked the kids up and we went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Yes, pizza again. You can never have too much pizza. Ok, that's not physically true, but mentally, you can never have too much of it. Well, after we ate lunch, I took the children, a cake, some party plates, napkins, cups, and drinks over to Mom and Dad's house. Mom was working and I couldn't bare the thoughts of Daddy spending his birthday in a chair at dialysis and then coming home to an empty house so I took a party over to him. WOO HOO! I like a good party and I think we gave him a nice one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Hannah loves hats and her Grandparents brought her that red one she's wearing back from Gatlinburg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Messy hands eating cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Harrison with his hat on. It says Dixie Stampede across the top, but you obviously can't see that. Look at his eyes. He always looks like he just woke up in every picture I take of him. lol Bless his heart.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Justin taking a picture of himself being goofy while showing off the knife they brought him back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Me and Daddy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daddy and Harrison

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daddy reading his card

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Celine resting on Justin while he talks to my niece, Taylor.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daddy talking to Taylor. He was happy to get to speak to her today.

Well, those are my pictures. Mom and Dad brought me back a hat and thimble, but I can't seem to get a good picture of either of them. Especially the thimble. But when I do, I'll share them with you.

And remember...God does not comfort us
to make us comfortable,
but to make us comforters.