Thimble Thoughts: Another Busy Day

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another Busy Day

Our Missionaries to New Zealand have added more coloring pages for your little one on their website. Please check it out and print some off. And remember to pray for the Lewis Howell family. They leave, I believe, the 20th of this month for a six month term. To print the coloring pages, click here.

I spent most of the day away from the house doing "Kristi" stuff. It was a busy day but a good one. I say that a lot about my days lately.....busy, but good. Would I want it any other way? Nope!

Courtney's mother, Rachel, did a wonderful post today that I think all mothers should read. Please click here to read it.

I didn't have a dinner oops to share with you tonight. After all, how do you mess up corndogs?

I had lunch and went shopping with a couple of my friends today for the children in our bus ministry. That was fun. We hit the Dollar Tree store and racked up on some fun stuff for the little ones, things older boys would enjoy, and things for the older girls to make them feel pretty. Like lotions and hair clips, bath gels, etc. The bus kids earn "bus bucks" to purchase certain items by doing things like attending church, learning Bible verses, dressing right, etc. I suppose they'll put these things up like a store. That will be fun.

Tomorrow I'll be cleaning house for my mother and possibly dropping off Justin to cut grass. I say possibly because it's been raining off and on all day and looks like it may be doing the same tomorrow. I have some other irons in the fire as well. So either way, my Friday will be full.

Tonight I hope to get my own house cleaned and several loads of laundry finished. We'll see. It's already 9:00 so I'll have to call in the troops and assign chores. Our best cleaning is at night and it's always nice to get up to a spotless house. Before we put our floor down, I would clean my carpets very late at night. SOME people thought that was funny. SOME people would laugh at me for that. SOME people.....well, I can't think of anything else, but SOME people know who they are. ; )

That's about all I have for tonight. Have a great Friday~

And remember: Hard work, cheerfully done, is easy work. Light work, unwillingly done, is mere drudgery.


Labels: ,