Thimble Thoughts: Me and Books

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Me and Books

OK, I was tagged by Anne at from my perspective... and so here I go. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you would like to join in on the fun, please let me know. I would love to read it. If you don't have a blog, email it to me!

1. One book that changed your life: Without a doubt, the Bible!

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The whole Anne of Green Gable series.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: My Bible

4. One book that made you laugh: The Far Side Gallery books and The Wizard of Id.

5. One book that made you cry: The Shunning by Beverly Lewis


6. One book that you wish had been written: You Married Him....Now, Love Him!

7. One book you wish had never been written: Love Stories of the Bible by Billy Sunday. Now, don't get me wrong, Billy Sunday could preach up a storm, but he certainly lacked in the noveling department. LOL

8. One book you’re currently reading: The Englisher by Beverly Lewis. I've read it through once, but didn't pay much attention to it, so I'm reading it again. And yes, I love to read Beverly Lewis books.

9. One book you've been planning to read: I'm fascinated with stories of the Amish that come to salvation or stories set in the Pioneer days or Victorian era. I don't have just one I'm wanting to read right now.

Labels: