Thimble Thoughts: Oh Well!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh Well!

I had hoped to post something inspiring or uplifting because I won't have time to post tomorrow but was coming up with nothing. Oh Well. You just get babbling now! :D

I'll be at the church early in the morning with some other ladies to help decorate for the Ladie's Fellowship tomorrow night. We'll leave together from decorating and go to a funeral. It is for a man who was the father of one of the sweetest ladies in our church. I never met the man, but I do know and love Mrs. Wendy, and want to be there for her. Please pray for her and her family. I know this is a very difficult time for all of them.

After the funeral, we'll return to finish decorating. Then I'll have to rush back home, fix something to take to the meeting, go with Bruce to put my car back in the shop and come back to shower and pick up Hannah to leave for the meeting. So! It's going to be another busy day. But I like those busy days.

I plan on taking plenty of pictures of the meeting, so be sure to check back to see those, hopefully Tuesday.

And remember: And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22

Labels: