Thimble Thoughts: Heeding Godly Advice

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heeding Godly Advice


Sis Julie from Julie's Jewels did a post on heeding advice. I thought it was worth sharing so please check it out by clicking here.

The picture above is a result of me reading and commenting on this particular post of Sis Julie's. The whole time I was reading and commenting, I kept telling myself that I needed to pull the cornbread out of the oven. I did not HEED MY OWN ADVICE and this is what happened. BUT! With as awful as this cornbread LOOKS, none of it was left because my family ate every bite of it. LOL Can you believe that? They were either hungry, being nice, or genuinely liked it. :D

Looking at this cornbread, you might not want any of my recipes, but I've started a new blog just for recipes. It's called Blogger's Recipes. These are recipes that have been compiled, mostly by different bloggers, but also ones that have been given to me by friends and family. I never intended on keeping a recipe blog, but as I looked over the recipes today, I just had to share them. I did not keep the names of the bloggers that posted some of these recipes, so if you see one of your recipes on there, please email me and let me know so I can give you credit for it. I'll be placing them in categories eventually. This is a work in progress with many, MANY more recipes to come. I hope you'll find something you like.
And remember: When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do............is die.

Labels: ,