Thimble Thoughts: Things About Me

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Things About Me

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
We have learned that there is only one God. But the Bible also tells us that God is three. God is three Persons, yet He is one God. That is something we cannot understand. (Leading Little Ones To God By Marian M Schoolland)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can right side: The top of my husbands stack of books next to his end of the couch where I am presently sitting.left side: A couch pillow

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Leave It To Beaver

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:2:00 pm.

5. Now look at the clock. 2:07 pm.

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?Harrison asking me if he can wear a certain pair of socks to church tonight.

7. When did you last step outside?When I took Justin to the Mall this afternoon.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was looking at Arlene's , Ever Joyful.

9. What are you wearing?Brown sandals, a yellow bumble bee shirt that says.....Bee Happy, Bee Joyful, Bee Wise, Bee Kind, Bee Good, Bee Tender, Bee Sweet, Bee...and an ankle length denim skirt.

10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I can remember

11. When did you last laugh?
I'm sure I've laughed since, but I definitely remember laughing when Jeff, Stephanie, and Bruce fell in the water while we were rafting this weekend...sorry you guys.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Beginning from my left...My husbands shadow box of military medals and ribbons, a home interior picture of a little girl sitting in a window watching a bluebird and gold bird plaques around it with a flower swag. In front of me is a home interior grouping of a gold sconce with two candles, a Victorian picture of a mother and daughter sitting at a piano, and a gold shelf with a candle, plaque, and candle snuffer. To the right is a home interior grouping of a two heart shaped plaques with birds on them, a birdhouse with a nest, and a flower swag. More to the right on another wall is a wooden message keeper that Bruce bought me And on the back wall, there is our computer shelves, another home interior grouping of a wooden shelf with a candle and a mother sheep with her ewe next to a picture of some sheep in a pasture in front of a church and a wooden plaque with the Psalm 23 on it. Down the wall from that is a victorian painting of three children walking down a dirt path with flowers and greenery around them.

13. Seen anything weird lately? What a hook worm looks like close up and it's mouth opened. UGH!


15. What is the last film you saw?
Anne of Green Gables....I think. I watch it all the time. She cracks me up.


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?After paying our tithe, I'd buy some land away from everything and would build everyone of our FAITHFUL members in our church a new home on that land and we would call it "Faith Village." And when I say faithful members, I am referring to those who love our Pastor, the ministries of the church, and are faithful to the services without making up excuses of why they can't be there. I would have a playground built, a new church building and all the amenities. All the stores we would need. We could come and go to each other's home as we pleased and never have to worry about our children and what they were doing or who they were doing it with. LOL Yeah, I know.....RIGHT! Not much reality in that, is there? I suppose we'll just have to wait til Heaven.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.While growing up, I attended nine different schools. I think that is why I can talk to pretty much any person at any given time.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?Where should I begin....Let's see.....abolish abortion, marriage between one man and one WOman, making sodomy illegal again, take away all the great stuff in our prisons and go back to bread and water and chain gangs, require that everyone attend a good Bible preaching, evangelistic, soul winning church....even Satanists, Athiests, and Agnostics. LOL Wouldn't that make for some interesting services????? No liberals allowed in the halls of justice or law making or anywhere else in the US. LOL Oh dear. Ok, so that's just a few things. I can dream, can't I??? I'd love to hear what YOU would do!

19. Do you like to dance? Yes, when I'm cooking dinner and Bruce grabs me for a sway back forth, a dip, and a kiss. That's always nice. ; )

20. George W Bush: Yes, I like ole George. I think he did better in his first four years. There are some issues I would like to discuss with him, but I think he's done a fine job and I would vote for him again if he could be our candidate again.


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?Hannah Victoria....she is our first daughter.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?I don't have to imagine that....his name is David Justin, but we call him Justin.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? We lived in Germany for almost two years and I would go back and live in a heartbeat if God willed it.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? "Well done thou good and faithful servant; enter thou into the joy of the Lord"

25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog:I've seen several people do this quiz, so if you have not done it and would like to do it, or you have done it, let us know by posting the link to it.
Thanks, Arlene for tagging me. :) But where is number 14???

Labels: