Thimble Thoughts

Monday, July 03, 2006

Bruce and I spent the day together shopping with my birthday money. We had a good time. I'm too tired to share all the details so I'll just tell you what all I bought.

Liz Clairborne pocketbook, Liz Clairborne pink bracelet, fingernail polish, wallet, tools for my tool box, pictures developed, Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver CD, Americn Eagle Sandalls. The purse and bracelet were 70% off and my sandals were 75% off. YAY~I love a good sale like that. I also bought that hair catcher for our bathroom drain. LOL...Not exactly a great birthday gift, but if you shed like I do, it's a good thing to have.
These are the flip flops I got earlier today. Would you believe that Tipsy has already torn the ribbon off of one??? BAD DOG! I did beat her with the shoe though. LOL

Here is the rain coat I found at Hamrick's today. It's much prettier when you're actually looking at it. The picture does not do it justice. The color is more of that Crayola Carnation Pink. It's really pretty.

I had dropped Bruce off at home and picked Hannah up to finish my day of shopping. She needed a few things for camp and I wasn't finished with my shopping yet. We stopped at Cato's, which is one of my favorite stores, and this is what I found. In the picture above is a khaki skirt with four kick pleats. Two in front and two in back. And a pink and white checkered blouse. You can't really see the checks, but they're there. The picture below is a denim teir skirt I found at Hamrick's with a pink and rose paisley blouse with sequins on it. That also came form Cato's.


And this skirt came from Wal Mart. When I first looked at it I thought it might not be the length I'm used to and like waering. But when I tried it on, it looked cute. I'm only 5'2" so it's a bit longer on me than what it would be on the average size gal. Anyway, that was my day. I had a lot of fun and saved a few bucks for a rainy day.


I hope you all have a Happy Fourth of July!! We have!

Labels: