Thimble Thoughts: Statement of Faith

Friday, June 30, 2006

Statement of Faith

There have been a lot of posts about this Blogs of Beauty Awards. Someone found where you had to agree with the Nicene Creed if you were being nominated for this award. Mrs. B, from Be Not Conformed, pretty much summed up the gist of this creed and I agree with her whole heartedly on her stance. I'm not going to make any more comments about it because I feel that she and others have done a pretty good job at taking a stand on this issue and I'm just going to say that I agree with my sisters on this matter.

However, I would like to share the words to a song that our choir sings at church. It's called Statement of Faith. This is the chorus and I do believe these words when I sing them!

I believe that Jesus, is the Holy Son of God
He came to earth and lived a perfect life
I believe He bled and died upon a cruel cross
and there He made the perfect sacrifice
I believe He rose again and that He lives today
And soon He's coming back to earth again
More than just a CREED, this is what I believe
Jesus is the only way.....................
THIS IS MY STATEMENT OF FAITH!

Labels: