Thimble Thoughts: I've been adding

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I've been adding

I've added some links to the sidebar for the Good Manners posts and also the posts for the Faith Baptist Senior Moments. My goal is to spotlight a senior from our church at least once a month. More if I can. Also, I'll be doing more posts on Good Manners for Young Americans. Mainly because there has been so much interest in them. So I just wanted to make you aware of that.

I was going to go to bed when Bruce left for work tonight because I was so exhausted this afternoon. I had another one of those late nights where I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 a m. That kills me every time. You'd think I'd stop doing it! But I was able to get a nap, thanks to my HIT. Homemaker In Training. I picked that term up at Heather's blog,
Just Laugh, and thought it was cute. My HIT, Hannah, is 11. She fixed pasta alfredo with chicken and mushrooms. It was very good.

Thank you, Hannah!! You're such a sweet daughter and I love you.

Labels: