Thimble Thoughts: Good Day

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Good Day

Harrison, Celine, Hannah and Justin in front of the Mauney Library in Kings Mountain.
My sweetie pie, Celine. I babysit her. She's part of our family.

Harrison diligently working on his Phonics.

Harrison checking out his books. He got his library card today and was so thrilled!!
Hannah and Mrs. Tammy during piano lessons at church.

Hannah learning something new.

Hannah telling Mrs. Tammy she was not happy with this piece. Her teacher said tonight that Hannah is a perfectionist when it comes to her music. I'm afraid she is correct.

Bruce took his truck to be inspected this afternoon but it wouldn't pass inspection because he needed a new tire and the light above his lisence tag was burned out. Plus, there was a hole in his muffler! What a bummer. But he took the tire and got it replaced and bought what he needed for the light and also some muffler putty to patch the hole in the muffler. So maybe it will pass inspection Thursday.
We took a trip to the library today. We haven't done that in some time for sort of political and moral reasons, but it's OK to go back. Now we just have to get used to going again.

Hannah had piano lessons this evening. I almost forgot about them until her teacher called to see if I could come at 6:00. When piano was over, we left and got half way down the road when I realized I had left my pocketbook in the church. So I had to turn around and go back, but Mrs. Tammy had already locked up the church and was gone which meant I had to bother our associate pastor, Brother Johnny, and ask him to come unlock the door for me. I did apologize.

I just happened to have my camera in the car today, so I took some pics of the library and Hannah's piano lessons. Hope you enjoyed them.

Labels: ,