Thimble Thoughts: Together With My Fellow Hens

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Together With My Fellow Hens

I was going to go to lunch with Mrs. Janet Wednesday, but since my sweetie pie was leaving on the men's trip this Thursday morning, I wanted to spend my time with him. Mrs. Janet said she understood and we would go Thursday afternoon. So we did. She LOVES the Olive Garden and when she decides to head toward Gastonia, that's where we end up. I've said it before that Olive Garden is not my first choice of restaurants, but I do love their Black Tie Mousse Cake. Mmmmm....so good!

Amy went too. I don't think she'll mind me saying this since she's already announced it at church, but she and her husband, Brian, are expecting their second child. YAY!! We're all so happy for them. Go to her blog and tell her congratulations.

Pamela also went. She was babysitting Carissa while Amanda had a check up from surgery. Carissa cracked us all up. She's such a funny little kid.


And don't forget me! I was there too.

We had a great lunch and a LOT of laughs. Thanks, Mrs. Janet, it was fun!

Labels: