Thimble Thoughts: Bless Our Hearts

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bless Our Hearts

My babies are so sick, bless their hearts. All of them are suffering with this virus going around. Stuffy head and congestion. They're so miserable!

Justin is actually doing much better than he was this time last week. Although his throat is still very sore. He's been spraying it with Chloraseptic, but it hasn't helped. Bless his heart.

Hannah never cries about anything and she never complains. But yesterday she had all she could take and told me her ears were hurting and really needed to see a doctor. Sure 'nuff, she has an ear infection. The doctor said it was a pretty nasty one too. Bless her heart.

I came through the house this morning and Harrison was sitting on the couch with rosy cheeks and glassy eyes. He was running a fever and crying with his ear. I made sure he had his bath and helped him get ready and we went back to the doctor. He was able to see his favorite doctor (Silkstone) and you guessed it...ear infection! He just got over one a couple of weeks ago, but I kinda figured he would get another one since he had all that sinus stuff going on. It was just a matter of time. *sigh* Bless his heart.

I think Bruce's back is getting a little better. He hasn't said much about it the last couple of days. Of course, we've both been worried about the children. So maybe that's why. I'll have to ask him about that when he gests home tonight. Bless his heart.

When Bruce and I got back from taking Harry to the doctor, we ate lunch and laid down for a short nap before he had to leave for work. When I woke up my own throat was sore. Oh great, I thought. Now it's my turn. So when I went to pick up Harrison's prescription I picked me up some over the counter stuff that I hope will work along with my Vitamin C and Echinacea. Bless my heart.

So we're all sick here, and it doesn't look like we'll be running any marathons this week. But things could be worse than what they are and I'm thankful that they're not.

Labels: , , , ,