Thimble Thoughts: Who Comes Up With These, Anyway?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Who Comes Up With These, Anyway?

ABC's Meme

A - Available/Single? Available to Bruce, married to one single man (Bruce) for almost sixteen years.
B - Best Friend? Bruce
C- Cake or Pie? Hmmm, depends on how I feel and what kind they are.
D - Drink Of Choice? water, but as you all know my soda of choice is Dr. Pepper Raspberry and Creme.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday?All my hygeine stuff...dental floss included
F - Favorite Color? pink
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? NEITHER! I don't like gummie anything!
H - Hometown? Born in Loraine, Ohio, but Kings Mountain is my hometown.
I - Indulgence? candles at night and music
J - January Or February? February, the month of loooooooooooooove.
K- Kids & Their Names? Three children, David Justin, Hannah Victoria, Daniel Harrison
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? The Lord. I have nothing without Him
M - Marriage Date? December 22, 1990
N- Number Of Siblings? Two older brothers
O- Oranges Or Apples? Apples...an apple a day, keeps the doctor away!
P - Phobias/Fears? I can swim very good, but I do not like my head under water. I freak out!
Q - Favorite Quote? "Failure plus failure plus failure equals success. You only fail when you quit." Dr. Jack Hyles.
R - Reason to Smile? The love of my family
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag Two Or Three People? Mrs. B, Mrs. C, Mrs. R (All of these in honor of the ABC meme, of course.)
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was bitten by a timber rattler my sophmore year of highschool and one year later, almost to the date, I shattered the bone in my right leg and broke my ankle in two horseback riding. Both of these happened on school activities.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? LIMA BEANS AND PEAS......YUK!
W - Worst Habit? eating ice....totally addicted!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? leg, head, arm, mouth....I think that's it.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Pizza Hut Pizza. I could eat it everyday.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Cancer. I don't know how I know that. I've read it somewhere? :)

Labels: