Thimble Thoughts: My Refrigerator

Friday, October 27, 2006

My Refrigerator


I was tagged by Mrs. B at Be Not Conformed to show a picture of my fridge. There's not much to it. Basically, I have a few family photos and my youngest son's art work.

I used to collect magnets, but haven't done that for a very long time and a lot of them have gotten broken over the years. But the ones you see have survived the times and there are more on the sides of the fridge. :)

I didn't dare take a picture of the side of my fridge. It's sort of my filing cabinet, if you can imagine. And since we weren't supposed to move anything, I decided to just not take a picture of it. LOL

There have been several tagged to do the refrigerator meme, so if you haven't been tagged and would like to participate, please do. I'll be watching for it.

Thank you, Mrs. B, for thinking of me! :)

Labels: