Thimble Thoughts: WooHoo

Friday, September 22, 2006

WooHoo

It's Friday!!! Don't you just love to see the weekend come? I do!

As I said in an earlier post, we'll be leaving for Tennessee this afternoon with our church choir to sing at a church there. Our Pastor has been preaching a revival there this week, as he does every year, and we always go up that Friday to sing. We're looking forward to that.

The kids are doing their Friday chores and I just finished cleaning and mopping the kitchen. I love the smell of Pine cleaner and how it lingers for days. It makes my weekend more enjoyable.

Bruce carried off the trash and was going to hit some of his favorite stores. Since he's been working so much, he does not get to frequent them as often as he would like. So I told him to go ahead and enjoy his time out while we cleaned, did laundry, and school. I'm taking a break to post because I know I might not get to before Sunday. So I hope y'all have a great weekend and I'll see ya in the blogsphere!