Thimble Thoughts: Sisters

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sisters


Yesterday my parents came over with the litte puppy they adopted from my brother. She is so calm....Exactly what they needed! They named her Victoria.

Tipsy and Victoria were so happy to see each other. They wrestled and attacked each other and played until both of them just passed out from exhaustion. It was so funny. They needed that very much. My daughter's middle name is Victoria so I'm not really sure how I feel about a DOG being named after her. I was hoping that it would become a family name some day, but, now I'm not so sure. And although Victoria is part of the family now, she is still a dog. LOL





Hannah had piano lessons yesterday and while she did her lessons I walked the church parking lot with my friend, Pam. It was a good walk. There's a slight incline that gave it that little extra workout, but it wasn't such an incline that I hated walking. I enjoyed it.

Not too much has happened here in the last 24 hours, although, having a new puppy keeps us all preoccupied with making sure she's not getting into anything. Oh dear! She's a rascal, that one.

She was put in her basket for bed last night and whimpered and whined for a while. Even though Hannah would pet her. I was determined that she would NOT sleep on the bed. So we put her in the bathroom in her bed, but she continued to whimper and whine until finally she won the battle and ended up sleeping with me. But tonight it will be different. I must devise a plan. The floor is open for suggestions!

Labels: