Thimble Thoughts: A Na-na-na-Boo-boo Lunch!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Na-na-na-Boo-boo Lunch!



Today was Mander's birthday. One of our friends treated us all to lunch at Ham's. It was so delish and we had a good time. I hope you did too, Mander!


Carissa enjoyed her special Ham's chips and dip. As you can see she was wearing the dip.





Celine enjoyed her chips and dip too.




I'm not sure who started it, me, but someone, me, got Carissa saying, "Na-na-na-boo-boo" on top of sticking her tongue out. So we all joined in on the fun with her.....great role models, I know.













Just who ARE these people and why am I out in public with them?
It was an interesting lunch to say the least. Especially when Carissa started running through the restaurant yelling, "Na-na-na-boo-boo" while her mother chased her between the chairs and tables. LOL
Happy birthday, Mander! I love you!!
The youth group went to Carowinds today. Originally I would have gone, but Thursday is my babysitting day now. Mander didn't have to work, but I didn't find out for sure until Wednesday night. So I just ended up skipping this outing. These are some pictures of Cassie that Hannah took on the van. This girl is slap nuts.



The girl in the pink is Taylor, Cassie's best friend. These girls are always getting into something. Usually mischief. LOL
Hannah said they had a wonderful time. Justin said it was the BEST day he's had in a long time.
We went to Brian and Amy's tonight for a cookout. It was nice to sit in the living room and just chill while the guys grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. OH! While we're on the subject of food....does anyone out there put cucumbers in their potato salad? Just curious.
Batman flew through the house to the kitchen to drink his power juice. The commissioner had a job for him and away he went.

Unfortunately, Amy and Pam were still in Na-na mode. Will these two EVER grow up?

Labels: , , ,