Thimble Thoughts: Eight Today!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Eight Today!


Eight years ago today, my little Harrison was born.

Harrison loves his dog, Tipsy.



In the fall, he loves to play in the leaves when his brother rakes them into a pile.


Harrison also has a sense of humor. He likes to make people laugh. In this picture he's wearing a turbin his sister made of yarn.


Harrison likes to ride his Paw Paw's John Deere mower.


Here he is showing his muscles...err...uhhh...arms. :)


Harrison knows how to break the seriousness of the moment. For instance, the other night I was almost T-boned by a car that did not have their lights on and if I had been hit I would have certainly been in Heaven today. It scared me so bad when it happened that I cried all the way home. When I walked into the house and told the kids, through my tears, what had just happened, Justin pulled me tenderly to him and hugged me saying, "It's ok, mama, it's OK." Hannah rubbed my back and said, "Mama, come sit down." Harrison looks at me and says, "What are ya cryin' for? It's not like you got killed!"

That's pretty much Harrison all the time. He's such a funny kid and I have so many funny stories I could tell you about him.

Harrison, you're a blessing and a joy to be around and I love you, dearly, my boy!

Labels: ,