Thimble Thoughts: Something to Listen to

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Something to Listen to

We had another wonderful service last night at revival. Wednesday night is always good, but last night was GREAT~The Lord really dealt with my heart, reminding me that He is always in control of everything. I'll post those notes when I have time. I don't know when I'll be posting again because Hannah and I will be going out of town this week to a ladies conference. My sweet daddy paid for our way to go. Wasn't that just so sweet? We're very excited about the trip. I'm planning on taking my computer, but I don't know what kind of Internet service they'll have there, so we'll just have to see. Anyway, I have posted three videos below. I took them last night at church. Two of them are of Justin's group, Sons Of Faith, singing and the other is one of our college boys. I hope it's a blessing to you.

I also wanted to say that Amanda's mother's tests came back and the cancer is not on her brain. They do not know what caused the seizure the other day, but they do know it was not the cancer. So praise the Lord!

Thanks for praying for her. Please continue to do that. She'll have to stay in the hospital a few more days before going home. Hospice will be going with her, so please be in prayer for her. Mrs. Wanda Smart is her name. I know the family would greatly appreciate it.

Labels: ,