Thimble Thoughts: Wednesday Night

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wednesday Night

Wednesday night, Brother David Rollins, director of our college and career class and head of our prison minsitry, came down to do devotions with the teenagers. It was really good and I hope the kids will take what he said and apply it to their lives.

His wife Mrs. April was there too, but I did't catch her in any pictures, however, she was one of the pregnant ladies doing the "belly shot" in the Fall In Love With Jesus post.


After devotions, Brother RJ had a game where the girls were to line up and the boys had to make them laugh. If they laughed or smiled, they were out. Last girl up won, which happened to be two visitors.


Then it was the girl's turn to make the boys laugh.



Last man standing was John H. He did get a smile in at the end though!

Just before we broke up for Brother RJ to preach to the boys and Mrs. Liz to teach the girls, a few of the guys got together for a special of I'll Fly Away. You can click here to hear that if you want to.
My mother's birthday is tomorrow, but we'll be celebrating that with her today. I'm really looking forward to it. My Aunt Joyce will be there for the celebration. When we leave there, we'll be going to a wedding shower for Bruce's cousin. The whole family will be there, and he has a large family. So, I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and stories to tell from this weekend. I hope you enjoy your weekend too!

Labels: ,