Thimble Thoughts: So Very Busy!

Monday, April 23, 2007

So Very Busy!

Hello all! I just wanted to say that I have been so busy recently with church activities, trips, and now end of grade testing that I haven't made it over to your blogs lately. I've been skimming over some of them and there is so much good stuff to read!!! Some of you (Pam!!!) have posted a LOT while I've been in my busy world. So I'm going to do my best to get to some of those this evening. I have a LOT of catching up to do (PAM!!!) LOL Just kidding, Pam...((((((HUGS FOR PAM))))))

I'll be in a revival meeting tonight. Our Associate Pastor is preaching close by, so the kids and I and another lady in our church and daughter are meeting us to attend. We're looking forward to it. Brother Johnny always preaches good sermons!

So anyway, I'll be around soon. I promise. Hopefully later tonight.

Have a great day and evening with your families.

Labels: