Thimble Thoughts: We're Here

Friday, March 30, 2007

We're Here

Hello All! We're here in Pigeon Forge having a wonderful time. I'm in the lobby right now since that's the only place with Internet Access.

To my sweet Hannah: Hello baby! I wanted to send an email, but for some reason, it's not sending my emails. I can receive them, so if you want to send me one back, I can get it. I just can't send it.

Hope you're having a wonderful time with your Grandparents. I love you bunches!!

To my handsome Justin: I love you, boy! How did Driver's Ed go yesterday? Did you hit anyone?? Don't tell me if you did. :} See you tomorrow.

To my little Harrison: Hey boy! Hope you're having a good time. If you play Conga, I hope you win. I know how winning thrills you. I love you too....be good!!

To my bloggy friends: I already have lots of pictures from yesterday to share and today really hasn't even gotten started yet, so be ready for when I get around to blogging about our trip.

Labels: