Thimble Thoughts: Reunion 2006

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Reunion 2006

Tonight was our family reunion on my Mother-in-law's side of the family. It was a lot of fun. It's always wonderful seeing family, and even moreso this time of year. I have a really great picture of Marie with her siblings. I'll post that as soon as I have time to download it.

Right now it's almost 11:30 and I have a very busy Sunday ahead of me. Don't forget to pray for my play!! It's tomorrow night and I'm nervous about attendance. The children in our church have been so very sick. Bless their hearts. As a matter of fact, they were considering closing the schools in this district this week because of the flu. There were 200 students absent in one day at one school. That's terrible!! I wish a cold front would move in and stay. That would help kill all these rotten germs.

As nice and peaceful as it is right now, I can only think of one thing......my bed. So for now, I bid you adieu and good night.

Labels: