Thimble Thoughts: I'm Falling Asleep!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm Falling Asleep!!

A few weeks ago, Brother RJ, our Youth Pastor, asked if Bruce and I would pray about being SIGMA sponsors for our youth group this year. Our first initial reaction was no, without actually saying the word. But we did promise to pray about it and we did. The Lord gave us peace about it and we accepted. We had our first official outing with the youth last night and were introduced as this year's new sponsors. The response was very positive. We were glad about that. The outing was a survivor night so there were lots of things to do. I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 AM and was up at 7:30AM, only to find peanut butter and dried dog food in my hair. HA...........Ha...........Ha. I'll post more with pictures later. Right now, I'm going to go to bed and catch some sweet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

Labels: